Tropical Pour Painting Art Classes – Port Douglas Things To Do
Why not indulge yourself, friends or family in an informal and fun introduction to abstract painting! More of an art experience than an art class! Come create a pour painting within a working and air-conditioned artist studio in Port Douglas. Perfect activities for kids – fantastic activities for couples and what better solution when you’re looking for things to do on a rainy day in Port Douglas ( air conditioned activities in Port Douglas are hard to find – look no further! BE WARNED pour painting is addictive! Create a memory of your time in tropical Queensland. IT’S
GREAT BETTER THAN GREAT FUN!
The Art Experience – What is Pour Painting?
Pour painting is an exciting introduction into abstract art. I’ll supply all the materials and expertise so with my guidance you can achieve great results while having bucket loads of fun, regardless of skill level!
What to expect
Your Tropical Pour Painting Art Experience is uniquely personalised. This is a 2 Hour session within my studio, I like to keep the experience confined to small groups, friends or family (max 6 people). We will start with a refreshing drink in our air-conditioned studio. We’ll discuss art and process and our plans for the session. I’ll talk you through colour choices and preferences then walk you through the process.
Then it’ll be time for you to get hands on!
By the end of the session you will have made your first pour painting on canvas!
- Create an original painting on canvas.
- Drinks and nibbles supplied. BYO welcome and encouraged ;-).
- See a working artists studio.
- Demonstration on the technique then instruction as you give it a go.
- All art supplies including, smock, paint and canvas.
- Delivered within Port Douglas when it is dry (several days), or shipped for a fee.
- Gift Vouchers available.
*We also stock a range of paint products available for purchase.
WHO CAN COME?
- Singles, couples and families up to a maximum of 6 people.
- Ages 7 (ish) and up. Kids under 18 will need a paying/participating adult accompanying them.
- Port Douglas.
- 2 Hours.
- Try an evening wine and paint (BYO)!
ABOUT THE ARTIST (ME)
I have exhibited and worked as a professional artist for 20 years in Australia and the UK, I have a Masters in Visual Arts and my work is in collections in 5 countries – see my site for more details about my professional arts practise.
HOW DO I BOOK?
- Use the booking form below, we will get back to you within 24 hours. Once we have settled on a time I’ll send you a payment link and we will be ready to go!
- For same day bookings just fill in the form below and my number will appear once you submit.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT VOUCHERS?
- Click this link to buy a gift voucher which will be automatically emailed to you.
- If you are in Port Douglas we can drop a hard copy off to your hotel reception usually on the same day.
*Yes!!…. you may be able to get in today book below and I will reply really, really promptly😀.
Video of Tropical Pour Painting
Book a Tropical Pour Painting Art Experience
Yes, it’s this easy… you could be painting your heart out and sipping on a glass of bubbly today if you’re quick. To book just select a date and time that suits you and follow the prompts. I’ll respond with all the details within 2 hours during business hours (usually quicker⏱).