Tropical Pour Painting Art Classes – Port Douglas Things To Do
Why not indulge yourself, friends or family in an informal and fun introduction to abstract painting! More of an art experience than an art class! Come create a pour painting within a working and air-conditioned artist studio in Port Douglas. Perfect activities for kids – fantastic activities for couples and what better solution when you’re looking for things to do on a rainy day in Port Douglas ( air conditioned activities in Port Douglas are hard to find – look no further! BE WARNED pour painting is addictive! Create a memory of your time in tropical Queensland. IT’S
GREAT BETTER THAN GREAT FUN!
We enjoyed a fun and creatively inspiring experience. Cheryl is very welcoming and friendly! She creates a space which encourages and gives you the confidence to relax and free your creativity and most of all have fun!
I appreciated the sense of playfulness that Cheryl creates, making an interactive group experience. This creates connection which is lovely whether you’re within a group or have come along as an individual. The reminders to try and not control the artwork or outcome was great, as personally it helped me thoroughly enjoy myself without putting pressure to create a master piece on my first try. Which I think I did anyways as a extra bonus. Totally fabulous, highly recommended!
This pour painting class with Cheryl was so much fun and I learnt a lot! I can’t wait to get to stuck into more experimenting and was pleased with the outcome of my canvas. Cheryl has a lot of experience and really enjoyed hearing about her life and stories. Also, if you can’t take the canvas home for any reason she will post it to you 🙂 highly recommend 🙂
The Art Experience – What is Pour Painting?
Pour painting is an exciting introduction into abstract art. I’ll supply all the materials and expertise so with my guidance you can achieve great results while having bucket loads of fun, regardless of skill level!
What to expect
Your Tropical Pour Painting Art Experience is uniquely personalised. This is a 2 Hour session within my studio, I like to keep the experience confined to small groups, friends or family (max 4 people). We will start with a refreshing drink in our air-conditioned studio. We’ll discuss art and process and our plans for the session. I’ll talk you through colour choices and preferences then walk you through the process.
Then it’ll be time for you to get hands on!
By the end of the session you will have made your first pour painting on canvas!
- Create an original painting on canvas.
- Drinks and nibbles supplied. BYO welcome and encouraged ;-).
- See a working artists studio.
- Demonstration on the technique then instruction as you give it a go.
- All art supplies including, smock, paint and canvas.
- Delivered within Port Douglas when it is dry (several days), or shipped Australia-wide FREE of charge.
- Gift Vouchers available.
WHO CAN COME?
- Singles, couples and families up to a maximum of 4 people.
- Ages 7 (ish) and up. Kids under 18 will need a paying/participating adult accompanying them.
- Port Douglas
- 2 Hours, 1.00pm – 3.00pm
HOW DO I BOOK?
- Use the booking form below, we will get back to you within 24 hours. Once we have settled on a time I’ll send you a payment link and we will be ready to go!
DO YOU OFFER GIFT VOUCHERS?
- Click this link to buy a gift voucher which will be automatically emailed to you.
- If you are in Port Douglas we can drop a hard copy off to your hotel reception usually on the same day.
*Yes!!…. you may be able to get in today book below and I will reply really, really promptly😀.